Always hiring pilots!!
Very Aggressive Pay and Company Paid Training!
Aerial Banners, Inc. is a nation-wide banner tow company with pilot positions open throughout the US. We operate a fleet of Piper Pawnee and Cessna Birddog aircraft in almost every major market in the US. Our pilots are required to complete our 2-3 week FAA Approved Training Program prior to towing banners. Salaried positions are available within the first 3 months from date of hire.
- FAA issued Commercial Single-Engine Land Pilot License
- Tailwheel Endorsement
- Base of Operations and training conducted in south Florida
- Ability to travel and/or relocate for periods of time (relocation expenses, including housing and vehicle relocation expenses/use of company vehicle, covered by Company when dispatched to markets outside of the Base of Operations)
- Satisfactory completion of the Company Banner Tow Training Course
Pilot Duties & Responsibilities
- Safety is your primary responsibility – unsafe or reckless behavior will not be tolerated
- Ability to safely setup and breakdown banners (Billboard and Letter Banners)
- Properly Pre-flight, Operate, and Post-Flight company aircraft in accordance with all applicable FAR’s and Company Rules & Regulations as stated in the Training & Operations Manuals.
- Pilot Candidate must be available to the Company to tow banners 7 days/week (primarily Thursday-Sunday) during daylight hours. Hard days off (either as a one-off or recurring) are permitted with ample notice.
Banner Tow Training Course Outline
- Flight Operations Training
- Approximately 10 hours of dual in an L-19/Cessna 305A Birddog
- Approximately 10 hours of solo in the Piper PA-25 Pawnee
- Pre-Flight and Post Flight Briefings consisting of approximately 30 hours of one-on-one instruction with a Company Instructor
- Approximately 10 hours of Letter of Authorization, FAR’s, and Company Procedures training is required. This ground training is conducted either one-on-one and/or in a classroom-type setting.
- Ground Operations Training (Banner Setup/Breakdown)
- Minimum of 20 hours of Ground Instruction with the Company Ground Crew Chief focusing on the proper setup and breakdown of customer banners. This training is conducted in a classroom type setting as well as in the banner field and banner facility.
The Banner Tow Training Course is required to be completed by all pilots, satisfactorily, prior to towing revenue banners. The course has a cost of approximately $6,500 which the company will pay for on your behalf with a commitment from you to work with the Company for 12 months from the date of FAA Signoff. There is no requirement to pay the Company anything if you complete your 12-month term. Also, upon successful completion of the Training Program, you will immediately begin to receive pay for towing banners as a Banner Tow Pilot and our goal is to send you to one of our markets within 3 months as a salaried position (with housing covered).
Inquire Today with our Chief Pilot Lt. Col. (Ret.) Brian Haggerty. You will gain some of the best (and most fun) flight experience and training of your career – and get paid well too!